We're back into the blogging realm-we've been on vacation being so busy with everything else. Between school, wedding planning, and work the two of us have been swamped with things to do. Not to mention our New Years Resolution to continue a workout plan for the rest of our lives! That's quite a goal, but I set the standards low with "workout" meaning at least 1 time each week! :) I've learned several times that Goals must be SMART, that is simple, measureable, attainable, reasonable, and timely! Thanks to HK 385, 421, & 422.
I've been reading others blogs about new houses, apartments, and weddings and realize that soon we will be able to blog about our new lives together! YEA! Just for an update: April 21 is my internship appointment day, April 22 (my birthday), April 26-27 NFL Draft, May 10 is Graduation, and June 7 is our wedding.
As far as the internship appointment day goes, I was really busy at the beginning of the semester filling out applications and packets to send to different hospitals and universities. The due date was Feb. 15. The process includes an internet matching system where I had to rank my top 6 and the internships rank their top intern appointees and where ever the 2 match is where we end up! In the runnings is James A. Haley, Tampa Florida; Bay Pines, St. Pete Florida; University of Houston, Houston Texas; Baylor University, Dallas Texas; St. Louis Veterans Hospital, St. Louis Missouri; and Minneapolis Veterans Affair Hospital, Minneapolis Minnesota. As you can see we could be all over the place!
We are hoping to head south to start our lives together and get out of this Indiana mess called 'weather'. One day its nice and sunny, the next its raining w/ a chance of snow, or you could walk outside in the morning and its dry, but by noon its sleeting! Even though I've lived in Lafayette my whole life, I'm still not used the crazy weather patterns.
Thats an update on where we stand...For now and until next blog...
1 hour ago









1 comment:
Hi! Hi! Hi! I didn't know you read my blog. That's great! I found your's through Rachael's. I like our little circle we have going.
Post a Comment