Thursday, April 17, 2008

Golf Outing!!

It was a beautiful day and I couldn't pass up the opportunity to play a round of golf. The only bad thing is, I had to work. That didn't get me down though. I went to work thinking "I can't wait to get off work all day and go golfing." Finally I was off work. I tried to call everyone that I thought would have some free time to play, but couldn't get anyone to play golf with me. I started off really well (Birdied the first whole with a 15 foot putt). I thought to my self "I wish someone was with me because it just isn't as exciting to get a birdie when you're the only one who see it. I bogied the next three wholes then I got a par. I was feeling really good but the thought popped back in my head "I wish someone could be playing with me because I have never played this well before. From there it went all down hill, I was two over par through 5 holes. I ended up seven over par by the time I got through the ninth whole. I decided to take some time and work on my chipping and putting. Maybe next time I will not miss the easy putts, that will kill your score. I am planning on going golf tomorrow, lets hope the practice will pay off. I guess you will have to find out on my next blog.

I just got a message from my agent (10:30 p.m.). I guess the Titans are showing some interest in me for the draft. So I guess that makes the Browns, Packers, Seahawks, Bills, Ravens, Bears, Patriots, and Titans. I am hoping some good news will come next Sunday. I will keep everyone posted on any news.

1 comment:

Brad and Rachael Allison said...

Jake is that you? I'm so proud of you soon to be Standeford's and your new blogging amazingness. Wooo! Good luck in all the crazy decisions being made for you two this week! Miss you and praying for you both!
Love you guys!