Wednesday, April 30, 2008

3 down 1 more to go!

After 3 finals your brain starts to shut down and you dont feel like studying for your last one. Thankfully, due to my outstanding performance throughout the semester, I only have to get a 75% on the final to keep my A! :)

Yesterday I turned in my CPD application, so I will hopefully have an interview with that soon (before I graduate). The process is funky-but if you do the CPD program you dont graduate until the following August, so I would start the program this August, but I wouldnt graduate until next August 09. I went from graduate in 08 to maybe 08, maybe 09-Crazy, crazy!!

1 month and a week until Jake and I are finally married! Not stressed yet, how could I be-I dont have time for that! Anyways, Anthony got back in town today and we are going to go to dinner so I can give him the cute toys, dog tag, and dog dishes I got for him today. I hope they aren't too girly-I have a tendency to look at something and say "aww thats cute, even if it is a boy and a manly bulldog!"

1 comment:

LauraSuz said...

Good luck on finals!

In my experience with the last weeks of planning it's the MOST fun because it's so close! Not stressful at all really just more excitement than I've ever felt!