Sunday, April 20, 2008

Internship Appointment Nearing...

Matching is nearing with only an 1.5 hours left until log in time. I'm really nervous and wondering if I should just stay up or set an alarm and wake up later-most likely I'll just stay up. Hoping for good news, but ready for bad news.

We just got finished watching Michael Clayton-Its a good movie, but had way, way, way too much stress and suspense in it to watch the night of matching! I think my heart beat (my resting heart rate) was about 180 the whole movie. Not to mention the number of times I looked at the time to see how long until finding out the way Ill be traveling in a major fork in my life.

The possibility of not getting an internship is there and in which case all the time I spent before Christmas break and after break was wasted applying to places that I wouldnt get matched with...and not to mention the fact that if I didnt get one that I would have to re-do a packet in case there were openings to other internships that I could apply to on Wednesday of this week. Did I mention that my 23rd birthday was on Tuesday-wont be celebrating because I have to work all day then go to our last CFS student council meeting. If only this week was over...More tomorrow on the outcomes-->that is if I feel like sharing! :o)

Prayers are always welcomed!