Round 2 is approaching and I've finished gathering stuff to re-apply or contact the places that I applied to that may have openings...this whole process is really stupid! Again at 1:01 am they will release the internships with openings to those who didnt get a match. At about 8:00 am the entire 15-20 people who didnt get matched will probably be storming the directors office looking for advice-since hes been out of town for the past few days (also stupid). I plan on staying up again tonight to get a head start on research and personalizing letters of application so they are ready by 8:00am so I can call the directors myself. I dont need someone telling me how to contact an important person-I'm a big girl now! I'd rather do it on my own anyway!
I'll keep you posted, but one last thing before I go home to clean until 1:00, my friend who was accepted into the Loyola program told me last night they have an opening and the director doesnt know how to release that information on the correct site-so if all else fails, I'll try to contact her ASAP if I dont hear anything by 3:00.
P.S. This has been the busiest birthday I've ever had in my entire life-I dont know if thats a good thing or not :?
1 hour ago









1 comment:
Happy Birthday!! Hope it was a good one!
I don't understand what you're applying to. Is this a job for after you graduate? Or further education?
Post a Comment