Monday, April 14, 2008

Weekend updates :)

Its 12:16am and this time next week I'll be finding out through email which internship wanted me the most-that is IF I got one. Things are a little stressful wrapping up the end of the year, but its somewhat bitter-sweet! No reason to be nervous for anything, everything happens for a reason and some things are just not in our reach to be able to control. I'll be posting more on internship appointment day...AKA April 21st.

Jake will be on the radio in Buffalo, NY. Some guy who works for a radio station that covers the Buffalo Bills was interested in interviewing him about being a Bills player. I think he'll do fine, but the anticipation of it all happening is enough to make you crazy. They have live podcasts and stuff like that on their website-so if they post it I will post the web url in case anyone wants to see how it went. This news we found out at dinner last Friday with his Agent Joe, and his wife. Such nice people, who are almost identical to Jake and I in the sense that Joe and Jake are both quiet and more reserved and Pat and I are the outgoing talking girls who always have something to say! Anyways we had a good time at Bucca De Beppos just before we headed to Monrovia to visit Jakes family.

We got there around 10pm and hung out with the fam for a while, then went to John and Rachs where we stayed. Did I mention shes very pregnant with twins & her belly is the cutest thing ever :) We said 'hi' to Nellie May & Anne Margaret through the belly! Then Jason and Tab came down on Saturday for my shower and got to see her growing belly with Isabella Amber inside! Pretty soon the family will be growing fast, but Darlene (jakes mom) mentioned there was a pattern involved....Jason the oldest had 1 baby, John the 2nd child had 2 babies, and Jake when I get pregnant will be having 3 babies!! :) I hope not, but if it happens I guess I will take it like a champ. At least we would be done getting pregnant and having kids after that 9 months! But, after seeing Rach's belly and shes 6 months with twins, I wouldnt want to see myself if we were having triplets at 3 months! Good night thats a huge belly! Anyways, we arent having kids for a while, so we dont need to get all focused on that yet.

Other than that it started snowing tonight after Bible study and it reminded me of how nice it would be to get the Florida or Texas internships! Bright, sunny, blue skies with nice fluffy clouds...I'm dreaming until May! P.S. my birthday is in a 1 1/2 weeks!

Good night everyone

No comments: