Monday, April 28, 2008

I wish my path was more clear...

IUPUI filled their internship positions between the time I spoke with the director on Thursday until now. The last & only option is the CPD program at Purdue-which doesnt really appeal to me at all, but it might be the easiest out to figuring what I will be doing next fall. Applications are due by tomorrow & I have 4 finals to be studying for-Grr... Not to mention I'm burnt out on school, Purdue, and Lafayette!

As for good news: Jackie & Alex got engaged last Friday evening-I saw them for a brief moment while I was on a bar crawl with the dietetics girls (and 2 boys). Her ring is absolutely gorgeous and I cant wait for more details the next time I get a chance to talk with her.

Rach-I'm still waiting on a phone call (translation: you were supposed to call me sometime last week, but didnt get a chance to)

1 comment:

LauraSuz said...

AAHH!!! How cool for Jackie and Alex. YAY!

I did get the picture thing taken care of. I used Publisher though. I use Publisher daily for work so it was easier for me.