It's been a long morning! I've been up studying for my medical nutrition therapy exam that was at 930am. At least now you all know that if you have hepatic encephalopathy, pancreatitis, nephrotic syndrome, or renal failure-->you know who to go to for nutrition support! Not to mention the 30,000 other conditions that may appear before those clinical manifestations.
Today should be a good day (minus the gloomy weather) :) A little homework, menu planning class, then off to Kinkos for a little bit of wedding planning at its finest-wrapping the day up with our Young Adult Game Night at church tonight, which is so much fun!! The weeks have gone by so quickly and we are approaching the middle of April. Its hard to beleive that I only have 3 more weeks at Purdue.
Last night at work Jackie came in to try on her bridesmaid dress and I've been so lucky that everyones dress has really fit them nicely! Ellen and Rach tried theirs on Monday and all was good there-mainly the straps need fixed, but other than that Rach (whos a little shorter) just needs to hem it about 2.5 inches :) These are things that 'brides to be' love to see. On the subject about things we love to see includes RSVP's! (right Laura?!) Its a small high to see each little RSVP come in and I'm trying to figure out how the postman thinks about this situation...He, by now, knows that he will have to make a delivery to our apartment daily to drop off the 2-3 RSVP's to give to us! I hope he knows what a joy it is to my day! Its the small things.....Anyway-Have a good Friday!
1 hour ago









1 comment:
Totally the little things! We didn't get any yeterday...boo. Not to worry though, Anne said at the start we'll have tons then at the end you'll have tons but the middle is sparse.
I'm glad you're posting!
Post a Comment