Its been a long time since I've blogged about the wedding so here goes...
I picked out my veil and jewelry today-I dont know if I'm just ready to be married or what, but things just arent exciting as they used to be. Delta (my dress) came in about 2 weeks ago and I was able to finally try her on :) She looked great, but she might be a little big-We are going to see what we can do with that. The cake letters were ordered today and I will be playing dress up the cake letters with some fuschia jewels when they come in...may Sworski crystals! Just kidding! Anyways, I ordered the ring bear tux and got things all together for the guys tuxes. I printed off hairstyles today and will have my appointment on May 13th to trial them-I'm actually really excited about them. Thats about it for now-RSVP's have slowed down and we might have to start calling people if we dont hear back from them with in the next few weeks. Usually we get 1-2 per day, but lately (as laura said) they've really slowed down. Thats about it for wedding updates.
As far as internship updates goes, IUPUI will hopefully be contacting me tomorrow with good news. As of 12:00pm today they had 56 full applications on the table and the director said that there wasnt one of them that they could just throw out at a glance, this isnt good news-but the best will come out of it. Also, I learned today that the CPD progam at Purdue which is basically like the DPD (the one where you apply for internships like I just did), except the internship is at purdue, will have 2 openings for next fall. This would mean I could be with Maria, Erika and a couple other girls I love to see and hangout with! Even though they write 15 page papers every week at least its an internship :)
Jake went golfing again today and he will become Sam's Club assistant manager of operations on Saturday. Sunday we should know if anything half way promising will come out of football. He continues to work out and run daily to keep in shape-I wish I had that much time to do that too, but maybe come May!
Thats all for now-hopefully we can buy a new camera so I can give picture updates too! Ours has officially died on us and is frozen in the open position. If anyone has any ideas for new point and shoot cameras we would love to hear about them!
1 hour ago









No comments:
Post a Comment