What was I doing 10 years ago? 10 years ago I was 13 and was probably sleeping at this time!
5 things on my to do list:
1. Re-Apply for internships
2. Buy a new digital camera
3. Study for upcoming finals
4. Order veil
5. Finish student council paperwork
5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Oreo cookies with chocolate filling and milk
2. 5 grain wheat thins and colby jack cheese
3. Mixture of canteloupe and red grapes
4. Animal Crackers
5. Big ol juicy golden delicious apple
5 things I would do if I were a Billionaire:
1. Pay off student loans, and apply for the most expensive internship there is
2. Buy a new car, house, outfit, more contacts, and a phone thats cooler!
3. Give money for research in a nutrition related field
4. Travel the world
5 bad habits:
1. Procrastination!
2. Eating oreos at night
3. Being anal retentive about things that are so simple
4. Reading blogs when I should be doing something productive
5. Caring too much about what other people think
5 places I have lived:
1. Stockwell, IN
2. Jefferson Commons, Wlaf, IN
3. Ironwood Ct. Laf, IN
4. S. 3rd Laf, IN
5. ????
5 jobs I've had:
1. POS operater at Factory Card Outlet (aka FCO!)
2. Telecommunicator at Telecommunications Direct (only 1 month)
3. Server @ Christos and Sarge Oak
4. Aeropostale
5. Camp Calcium 9, 10 at Purdue
I want to know more about (a nice way to say "you're tagged")
1. Natalie
2. Kate
3. Laura D.
4. ?? I might not have any more blogging friends :(
I'm 'It' and I was tagged by my dear friend Rachael :)
Here are my ten!
1. Growing up isnt always as good as you once thought
2. Getting married is really exciting, but takes too long to finally get here
3. Phone numbers are irrelevant bc no one remembers them anyways
4. I just got new glasses (my first pair since 6th grade)
5. I might have a shoe fetish, but I dont have enough money to support it!
6. There are somethings in my closet I dont think I've ever worn...Ok maybe only a few things
7. My favorite color is pink!
8. I would love to travel to Europe and backpack all over..well if that means sleeping in a tent-I'll just travel, not backpack
9. Jake loves back massages, but I dont like giving them that much
10. I'm not sure if I did what I was supposed to do on these ten things!
There you have it...being bored gets you really far in the blogging world!
1 hour ago









1 comment:
I filled mine out!
Post a Comment