Purdue Pete poses for a quick picture during the game. I wish I could be Pete for a game because you can act stupid, but ultimately no one knows who you are anyways!Jake, talking with former Purdue players Uche Nwaneri, Brandon Jones, and Ray Williams during the Notre Dame game last weekend!
Jessica (Jakes sister) and I as we watch the band perform before the Central Michigan Game. We sort of already look like sisters-weird!
Everyone knows Drew Brees #9 for the New Orleans Saints! I just happen to snap a shot right at him before the Notre Dame Game. Look, I think he's smiling at me! ;)
Me with Chiquira, Alexis, and Sarah- a few of my BGA favorites during the game!
This sign says it all! "Every Sports Fan Knows Purdue Owns Notre Dame". Very creative and true for this season!
Jake trying to get away from a Central Michigan defender.
Jake on his way to the first touchdown during the Eastern Illinois Game!
Jake celebrating with Dorien after he scored the first touchdown! Attempting to catch the ball vs. Central Michigan, I don't know if he actually caught it, but I would like to think he did!
After the Central Michigan game, Jakes dad played music at the Endzone Bar and Grill. We got a chance to spend time with Courtney and Bean (Jakes friends from highschool), Jason and Tabatha, Jim and Kammie, Jessica (his sister) and his parents. It wa
s a good time, but we underes
timated the temperature drop that night and were freezing. Pictures: the band, Jake and I, and Brittany and I for a few posed pictures!
Its that time of year again, and the Butera Family held their 2nd annual Apple Orhard Harvest Festival! This year we had tons of food and desserts, along with hay rides, and apple picking. There were 10x more apples this
year than there were last year-has something to do with the first frost last year. I'm still eating on
the apples I picked 2 weeks ago! After picking tons of apples, we made apple cidar! Fresh cidar is so much better than that 'cidar' you buy from Payless-if it's even called that. Here are a few pictures from the festival:
Ellen, Britt, and I posing for a picture! We had a blast, but we left early to catch the start of the PU vs. Minnesota game that started at 9pm.
That's all for now, hope you all have a good weekend and BOILER UP for the game! It should be very exciting.









1 comment:
OK.
1. It makes me sad to see you, El, and Britt together, and know that I am so very far away.
2. It makes me happy to see you all happy!
3. I miss you and Jake.
4. As much as I hope for the Rose Bowl because it would be awesome for you and Jake, secretly I'm hoping for the Alamo Bowl. San Antonio/Austin are needing visitors.
5. I will call you tomorrow.
Love,
Me
Post a Comment