As you can see my seat is really good for taking pictures of Jake on the sidelines! If you didn't get a chance to watch the game:
Jake scored the 1st 2 touchdowns, but the second one was called back because illegal blocking.
He also took the feet out from underneath a Eastern Illinois player as he was trying to tackle Dustin Keller #28. Dustin was able to score because of Jakes awesome blocking skills! Hopefully the season will continue to go as it has been...If so I might see a Rose Bowl appearance in the future! That is thanks to Michigans terrible team and OSU's unpredictable wins in the first 2 games!
Anyways lets get on to more girly things.....
Rachael and Brad got married on September 1st and were off to Maui, Hawaii for their honeymoon! I'm still waiting to hear how everything went, but it's starting to hit me that she wont be around as much. The ceremony was beautiful and one of the best messages given in any wedding I've ever been to! Let's just say I couldn't stop crying...and everyone pointed it out at the reception!











No comments:
Post a Comment