Tuesday, August 7, 2007

A Blast From The Past!

Tonight I decided to whip out a few pictures from when Jake and I first met, just for a few laughs! I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!


This picture was taken approximately two years ago at the end of July 2005! Braces and longer hair went out of style for us by now! We were so young looking.


This picture was taken New Years Day 2006! We had gone up to Jason and Tabatha's house for the holiday and went to Navy Pier for the night to ride the Ferris wheel! It was freezing!



Colts vs. Bengals! Last year Monday Night Football where I saw Nick Lachey sitting less than 10 yards away! I might have been more interested in seeing what he was doing than actually watching the game...Oops. Go Horse!


Jake and I on the Cruise this past Spring Break! We kind of look like we are a different nationality by our skin color, but it was really relaxing being on the cruise. This may have been why I had to have 5 moles biopsied over the summer :(


Jake and I at the Indy 500. I can say that now I know that the winner always chugs milk after the victory! This is thanks to a die-hard racing fan informing me impolitely before the race started. I must really love that t-shirt, its in the picture before this one too!




I hope you all had fun looking at what we developed into together: Racing, cruising, sport watching, Ferris wheel riding, braces wearing fools we are today! There are many more pictures of the in between of our development that I think I will take to the grave!


That's all for now!

1 comment:

Standeford Stories said...

Wow. I just noticed we always take pictures on the same side! Weird!