Monday, August 6, 2007

Two minus one for a while :(

So, yesterday I dropped Jake off at camp...tear. I thought I would'nt miss him much, based on the fact that we had a few minor arguements when we discovered we have different packing styles. Boy was I wrong....Only one day into the 2 week period with out him. So far I've talked to him a few times about the boring day I had with out him, but soon enough he will be home! Yah!

Today the cable/internet guy came and I learned that you need a router and a modem to make the internet work. My biggest question to him was how much was this going to cost!? Needless to say we need the internet so I went to buy the things we needed to make it work! This was after I waited around the apartment for 4 hours before he came:(

Our roommate will be visiting tomorrow to see just how much 'stuff ' we have and to see how much room she will have when moving in next week. It's exciting to have a roommate, especially when Jake is gone most of the time with football. Not to mention, we are in 3/4 classes together-nothing beats a good study partner! I can't get too excited she will only be here for 4 months-just until she graduates in December!

After all these unimportant updates I think I'm going to check out for the night-but more updates soon! Thank goodness for the internet! Have a good night!

No comments: