Well, it's been quite a long time since I've posted anything I don't think I've had time to stop and rest.
Jason and Tabatha's wedding was 2 weekends ago and we had a really good time. A little stressful at times, but other than that I think everything came off pretty well! I would post a few pictures, but I was so caught up in everything that I might have taken 2 the whole day.
Speaking of weddings ours is in about 320 days! And the countdown begins! Everything still on track, and my dress should be in mid-August. The bridesmaid dresses are picked out and ready to be ordered soon. The only really big part of planning not finished yet is the reception centerpieces. I've been debating between a few different ideas and trying to come up with the most cost-friendly solution... I'm sure I'll figure it out soon!
This Wednesday we are moving into our new apartment! Yeah! We get a washer/dryer combo in this one and its about 15 minutes closer to campus! Can you tell I'm really excited...except for the moving part. I've been realizing that we have a lot of 'stuff ' that doesn't really get used or worn. Needless to say Goodwill or the trash man will be seeing most of our old things. The bad news about moving is we will miss seeing our new-found neighbors who live across the street :( We will most likely come back to see them throughout the school year so we can keep updated with new exciting things.
The other day I talked with Anthony. He's doing fine, he gets a 2 week leave period away from the base. Christy is driving out to see him later this week and they will take a mini vacation to NYC and Washington D.C.- I can say I'm a little jealous because I've never been there before. He will be heading to Kuwait when he gets back to the base on August 12 or 15th (I cant remember which now). They will spend a month there trying to acclimate their bodies to the climate before heading to Iraq. He will be in our thoughts and prayers the entire time he's on tour overseas and we would love for you to keep him in your prayers as well.
Until next time...
1 hour ago









No comments:
Post a Comment