Jake and I decided to get a blog because, well I might have decided-but thats beside the point, our friends from church have a cute blog for their kids and I liked the idea. I've never really liked writing, but maybe this will encourage me (and Jake) to be more creative!
This summer has been very busy with work and makes me realize how much better grad school actually sounds. I think Jakes 40 hour weeks that are combined with many football workouts and a couple classes has put him over the edge for now. I think he's getting a little burnt out on the whole 'internship' idea.
Wedding plans are always a good thing to update on, but recently nothing has been decided. The bridesmaid dresses are down to picking between 2 or 3 dresses and my dress should be in mid-August! Woohoo! I've already completed a draft of our programs, which just shows how bored I can get when I dont want to do anything else. Its OK if a girl gets excited about her wedding day extravaganza!
Well, I decided to start at 1:00am soo I think thats it for now. Hopefully I will become skilled enough to add pictures and other more exciting features to the blog!
1 hour ago









No comments:
Post a Comment