Monday, February 28, 2011

Darn Computer

Well...we are having computer problems on our laptop and they are coming at the worst time possible. I'm blogging from work on my break-and this might be the last one until we can figure out what's going on with it. We've only had it for ~2 1/2 years and have kept up on all security programs so we aren't sure what's going on with it.

Today marks 39 weeks and tomorrow is MARCH (due date month-holy cow)! I had a doctor appointment this morning-nothing has changed and we are all waiting anxiously for Baby Nora to get here. My blood pressure is good, weight good, I'm measuring 38 weeks-so I'm hoping to keep her baking for another week! Chubby babies are healthy babies!!

Well, work doesn't pay for personal blogging-so I'll try to get posts up as frequent as I can permitting the computer works or I'm at work late!

No comments: