Tuesday, February 22, 2011

False Alarm!

Sunday night I had tons of contractions from 12a-2a and I couldn't sleep. I decided at 2:18 am to start counting and tracking. For an hour they were coming every 5, 6, or 7 minutes apart. While the contractions were coming, I was cleaning up the house in case Christina (my co-worker) was going to be coming over to feed and let Jersey out while we were at the hospital.
So, I cleaned up the living room, kitchen, took the basket of clothes up stairs, had the stuff ready for the hospital, took the trash out of the master bathroom-which woke Jake up...he thought something was wrong and I told him nope, just cleaning! I also Drano-ed the sinks and did a few other things before being anxious and calling the doctor-whom I woke up (I apologized, several times). She confirmed something was happening, but to rest and go to the hospital when I couldn't stand the pain any longer. Well, the contractions didn't stop, but they didn't get more intense either-so I stayed home, woke up at 6 am and re-painted my nails (you know, in case I go into labor-I have to have my nails done?! LOL)

At 10am Monday I called again to see what I should do-she had go to the office and get checked. I'm 2 cm & 80%, so she could come anytime now! All bags are packed and waiting in the kitchen ready to go.

No comments: