After searching and searching...Jake has finally found his "man diaper bag"! This is a big deal because he has something to say about everyone he has seen. It either looks to much like a 'murse' is like a 'saddle bag' or 'just hangin there', etc...you get the point. His ideas of what he wanted came from his brothers man-bag and he was stuck on it from then on. He either has the same one or one from the same company that are very similar-if it makes him happy & want to carry it I'm fine.
When he saw it, he lite up like a Christmas tree-smiling, trying it on...too funny. He mentioned that if I wanted to borrow it that I could because its 'soo sweet'. So, here they are HIS and HERs diaper bags-ready for the baby.









1 comment:
jake's bag looks like milligan's backpack cooler that he packs with beer when he comes to visit...hahaha. guess that is manly though!
Post a Comment