It's funny to look back at my early weeks of belly progress-because I thought I had something going on. Now I laugh at the fact that I look like I was so proud to have a little something (that looks like I might have eaten too much for dinner). Back then I wished for a belly and for people to know that I was pregnant and that I wasn't just a little hefty, now I wish I had the back that I had back then! Here are some pictures of the past few weeks:
Christmas Day 2010: 30 weeks
32 Weeks
33 Weeks34 Weeks
35 Weeks
36 Weeks
Tomorrow starts the 37th week! My belly button still hasn't popped out...although its flat & I discovered a mole I never knew I had.









1 comment:
Congrats on being full term!! It's so comforting knowing you've made it to the mark where if she's wants to come everything will be okay with baby girl. I love 37 weeks for that reason. Hope you're doing great!
Post a Comment