Wednesday, February 9, 2011

No Ring

This past weekend we were at the Tippecanoe Mall and I wanted to get my rings cleaned, but I couldn't get them off! The guy sprayed my hand down with Windex and they came right off.
So....at my last doctor visit, my doctor encouraged me to stop wearing my wedding rings. I haven't had any swelling up until this past week-and its only in my hands and only when I'm hot-which has been a lot lately. I haven't been wearing a coat outside, the house at 66 degrees feels good, and rides in the car are more comfortable than they used to be (Jake was hot, I was cold) now we are both good. Funny how hormones work out during pregnancy!

Speaking of no coat, when we were at the Mall the Motherhood store had all their winter coats on sale. Makes sense if women, like me, are rarely wearing one! There are some times I wear a coat, but my nicer coats for work don't button & are really tight through my shoulders so I'd rather not deal with them.
I wonder if I'll have my old thermostat back after pregnancy? I've heard your hormones are never the same! Yikes!

2 comments:

Tabatha said...

Yeah, it would be a good thing to stop wearing your rings or you'll have to have them cut off like I did. It was hard not wearing them though :( Unforunately, you're thermostat probably won't go back to what it was pre-pregnancy...lol. I'm still hot all the time. Very rarely am I too the point that I get really cold. Good luck the next few weeks! I'll be thinking of you :) I'm hoping she'll decide to come about a week early so we'll be able to make it down basically right away!!

LauraSuz said...

This has nothing to do with THIS post but a past one that says Ellen is expecting!!! How did I miss this?! CONGRATS ELLEN!! Now start a blog.