Our computer has died...it is currently with the Geek Squad getting diagnosed with the issue-it will either be a $200 fix or $1,000 fix to save the memory and buy a new computer.
The Rio "Goldie" has been at Chase Bank waiting to get towed back to the house after Jake hit a ginormous pot hole on his way to work Tuesday-the oil pan has a leak in it & is not drive able at this point. Did I mention we paid off the Audi? Just in time for the Rio to have problems.
On the bright side, I'm feeling great & 4 days away from my due date (3/7). I have a doctor appointment on Monday to assess & possibly schedule for induction sometime next week! I think Nora knows how hectic things are right now and is choosing to stay inside for a while longer until things calm down.
Jake made 125% payout on his bonus at work this month-super excited for him, but unfortunately due to ^the above circumstances, it will be used quickly for the computer or car. When it rains, it pours.
Jersey is now a trick dog! She has accomplished: sit & shake a few weeks ago, and in a few days mastered lay down and roll over. As soon as our computer is functioning-I'll post a video-it is hilarious! Jake is looking for new tricks to teach her. He tried 'playing dead', but she hunkered down when he said "bang, bang" as a starting point-maybe something from her past she still remembers-so that one is out the window.
I'm still at work, hence the blog from work & will be until I go into labor-something about a full time paycheck that keeps me coming back for more!
Staying positive & awaiting our precious little girl!









No comments:
Post a Comment