Wednesday, November 10, 2010

While I was out...

...The crib bedding came in! I sneakily ordered it (I had permission already) last Friday-hoping it would come in by the time I got home so I kept asking and Jake kept saying nope, not yet. But, when I came home there was a nice sized box by the front door (Yes!)-he wanted me to be surprised when I got home. So sweet! I opened that baby quicker than snot runs to see the awesome GREEN & BLACK crib bedding. El had me from the beginning-I did like the purple too, but secretly I loved the green and black to the point where its all I was planning for-so I bought it! I love, love green! So its perfect...girly, neat, easy to decorate, sophisticated and doesn't shout "I'm a pretty in pink/purple girl" (not that theres anything wrong with that-just not necessarily the style I'm going for). So there you have it and did I mention it looks even better in person!

No comments: