Saturday, November 20, 2010

And.....Its DONE for!

Remember the "ropie" we were so happy Jersey started chewing, playing with, etc...well, its seen better days! I pulled it out of her cage and the head was dangling by a thread. Then when I held it up for a picture she came running and jumped to grab it from me so here it is in pieces. Guess that's what she'll be getting in her stocking this year.


Jake and I-so happy (that shes a dog), but so confused that it happend in 1 day! Look at her thinking-what are you doing with my toy?


Dead ropie, now hoarded in her cage with her other toys-she's got her entire toy collection in there I guess in case she gets bored.
Oh yeah, those are Christmas decorations. We put the tree up today!! We usually dont until the weekend after Thanksgiving, but with 2 family functions & Black Friday I'm usually too tired to do it so I convinced Jake to let us put it up today :)

No comments: