Tuesday, November 2, 2010

2 1/2 Years of Marriage & I Never Knew!

Yesterday Jake didn't have to go to work until noon so that meant a little more time in the morning together before we each left. While we were getting ready in the bathroom he asked me if I know how to put toilet paper on the roll..of course I said yeah I just did that one the other day, why? Apparently I put it on the roll wrong! He said don't you know that you always put it so it comes over the top so you don't have to go "fishing" (was his exact word) for it at the bottom?! I laughed and said are you serious? We've been married for 2 1/2 years and been living together for longer than that and this is the first time you've ever said anything? He said, yeah, I just usually change it! BAhah! Isn't that the funniest thing ever :) I always heard of people debating on how the toilet paper rolls, but (there are a lot of things that bother me if not done correctly) toilet paper on the roll is not one of them! Which way does your toilet paper roll...over the top or underneath?

4 comments:

Tabatha said...

Ours goes underneath, and if Jason doesn't put it on that way, I change it...LOL.

Brad and Rachael Allison said...

I'm totally with Jake. It has to go over the top. If I'm at someone's house and it goes under I really am SERIOUSLY tempted to flip it the other way for them.

LauraSuz said...

This is really funny!! Too cute.

Standeford Stories said...

I never new it mattered so much! I just get upset when the roll isnt on the roll :) I agree it makes it easier, but still.