Tuesday I had a doctor visit-a pretty boring one consisting of nothing really too exciting, but yet another time to listen to Nora's heart beat and see how I'm doing. At this point I'm 25 1/2 weeks along and feeling good. I've started to take naps again-something I haven't been doing for the past 6 weeks, but I'm not sure if DST has anything to do with that or not. I'm feeling the stretch in my belly and sometimes the pressure is unbearable, but I'm trying (hard) not to be a wimp (even though I know I am) about it yet because it's only going to get worse as I move into the 3rd trimester.
Lately, chocolate, candy or cookies have been my cravings and they are all hard to avoid eating too much of. Outside of last night (I think I was just excited about going to the doctor and Thanksgiving tomorrow), I'm still sleeping OK at night-just wishing I could lay on my back/stomach and it would be comfortable, but for now tossing from side to side will have to do. For the past 2 weeks, Nora has been kicking like its her job to get out soon! I've heard this continues until around week 28 and then the baby still kicks, but there isn't enough room for major moving.
So, about today's visit: Nora's heart rate was 150 bpm, my blood pressure was 120/62 and I'm up to ~16 pounds at this point. Next visit comes in 3 weeks (28 weeks) and the infamous glucose testing-yum!- looking forward to that flat orange pop. Ultrasound, as mentioned from the doctor visit before, is now going to be at 32-34 weeks so in ~8 weeks to see if the placenta has moved.
On that note, here's the belly progress so far at 25 1/2 weeks:










1 comment:
You look GREAT!
And in describing the flat orange pop you forgot the word "thick" which is the only wprd that makes it truly disgusting. Good luck!
Post a Comment