Monday, November 1, 2010

Operation Clearance Update

Mission complete at 9:45 am at my first stop-T.J. Maxx. I stopped by on Saturday and saw they had 50% off and thought I'd return today to see if the prices would be even lower...and I was right! More than 75% off! Not many choices, but I found the cutest Strawberry Shortcake or maybe just Strawberry costume for $3.00 for the little miss next year. And, a pumpkin costume for my unborn niece or nephew-Anthony's girlfriend is due in May. They are going to look so cute in their clearance outfits! No need to stop by Old Navy or Target.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thats so funny i got up today and hit all the halloween clearance. My next step was to call you and get you on it for next years costume, but Jake told me tonight that you were already on it:) lol

Brad and Rachael Allison said...

I had a comment and it disappeared! I am totally with jake on this...the toilet paper has to go on top. seriously. like so serious that if I go to someone's house and it isn't that way I feel like I need to "fix" it for them. no joke.