
From the Standefords and our little prisoner! She was a good sport and wore the hat for her mom. She sat outside with "grandma and grandpa" (we dressed up last night to hand out candy) in lawn chairs and waited for the trick or treaters to come. She was such a good puppy, but had to call it a short night since the words "Trick or
TREAT" include one of her favorite words that make her go crazy. She would get really excited when she heard the T-R-E-A-T word. We have modified our lingo in a couple other areas too-including the R-I-D-E word and W-A-L-K instead we either avoid the word or use "W" for walk. She picks up on everything.
~
Tomorrow I'm going to Old Navy to see if I can be so lucky to get a Halloween costume for our little girl next year. Yes, I know...a year away-but CLEARANCE is a word that I can not live without! Jake has gotten used to this habit of mine-when he sees the savings he's OK with it. We money manage alike in a sense that we are cheap, but our way of thinking is a little different. I still want it, but on sale/clearance. He can usually live with out it. Oh well, I'll go before I get too much off subject!

1 comment:
Bella loves the pic of Jersey!! I've had to show her it like a hundred times already :) Too cute!
Post a Comment