Friday, October 22, 2010

Registered, just have to wait now!

I registered for some classes that the hospital has to offer to expecting moms for free! I'm planning on breastfeeding so I signed up for a class in December. When I told Jake he thought it was a bit early-but you have to take whats available. In February, we are taking labor classes. It's a 2 week class on Thursdays for 3 hours each. I hope he survives (not with what we will be doing, but with amount of time), when I told him I wasn't sure if he was excited or indifferent. Needless to say, we have friends due around the same time as us so and delivering at the same hospital so I told him to call them and see if they were going to take the classes-in the event that he could at least have a buddy there doing the same thing as he is! And the last class is called caring for your newborn. I'm excited about this one, well all of them because they are free, but at least I'll have an insight before the baby is here on what to do-I think the fear of not knowing will start to set in close to labor. I know I'll catch on quickly, but knowing something in advance is always a positive thing!

No comments: