Of course I'm finding all options at the price that is not even desirable, but I need help with these three I really like and are in the budget. We are planning on either getting an espresso or black colored crib so keep that in mind. The room we are making the nursery already has white wainscotting, but blue walls-that are changing as soon as I get a handle on what color we are using. I love, love, love green, but is it too non-girl (like in the black and green). I also, if you couldnt tell, love the pattern in all three.
I like the purple, but not a huge fan of the overly used brown and ______(insert any color in here). If we had this one I would paint the top part of the room the same hue of purple, but way darker-no Easter colors here!

Look how cute and girly this pink and green (are these colors over used now a days?). I could paint the wall dark green-but we have the wall in our living room and accents of green. Is that too much?
Or this one, green and black-great pattern in my opinion. Girly, but not bright pink or purple. I think it has some kind of sophistication about it. Clueless on what I'd paint the walls-not sure green would look good-might be too overpowering. If you like this one the best-what kind of wall should I paint?
I'm very indecisive on these three and all Jake does is laugh! He's color blind so the green looks brown and the purple looks blue-he really is just concerned about the price. He has already said, "if our daughter is anything like her mother, she will change her mind a hundred times"...hope, he has hope for her! What a great daddy!
Even if you have never commented before, please on this one-it will be a lot of help to me!










5 comments:
i would pick the purple, but i think you deep down like the green one! you could paint the walls a tan color which is kind of boring, but would go with that color scheme and the waynescoating (sp?) that is already in there...
Out of all of them, I would scratch the first one. The second is very cute. Pink and green does look very pretty together. You could always paint the walls a lighter shade of pink, not really pastel but not neon either. I love, love , love the third one. Not sure about wall color. I would have to see it in person to really be able to help you there. But the pattern is gorgeous!! Hope this helps!! How soon are you wanting to start the nursery? I can always try to make a trip down to help you with your decision if you want :) It's just so hard to tell on the computer.
All 3 are so beautiful!! I think I like the pink one best but it is hard to imagine what it would look like with dark brown or black crib.
Out of the other two I would pick the purple one. I think the green is so awesome but I dont know if it would be to hard to match the green for other items you would need in the room
I like 3rd one! And would probably go with tan walls. You could hang the comforter on the wall as "artwork" since you can't use it in the crib anyways. The purple is cute, but with purple walls I think that would be to much. The pink/green, also cute-but white sheets don't hide all the spit-up and leaky diapers a baby will have. I would be worried about the stains.
Just my opinion though :-) Whatever you pick will be adorable.
I think the 3rd one for sure. I would go with the espresso furniture, because I feel like that is kind of the flow of your house furniture. And I think you should paint the top part of the wall cream. So there you go design 101:) let me know what you think
Post a Comment