Last weekend we went up to Chicago to visit the newlywed Dimitt family. We love going to Chicago in the fall-the weather is just so nice up there and there are tons of things to do. This time we ate Ginos pizza-so good, went to the Purdue vs. Northwestern game where the Boilers upset their undefeated season with an awesome game. Tickets courtesy of Jakes wide receiver coach from Purdue-Thanks Coach Rock!
In other Purdue news, apparently we are changing our motto from "boiler up" to "makers all". I'm not sure I really understand why or that I like it, but my facebook friends are on fire about it! It just doesnt sound right-I mean if somethings working...dont change it! We are missing the homecoming game tomorrow becuase we have a wedding up near Plymouth, IN. I'm looking forward to seeing my dietetics friend Maria, the bride, and eating the awesome food I know they are having at The Amish Acres-they better have homemade chicken and noodles!










No comments:
Post a Comment