I went through college and our dietetic internship with Maria and this past weekend she was married up in northern Indiana. We had a great time with some of the other girls that I went to school with, but never seem to be able to catch up with becuase everyone is so busy and all over the place. The wedding was in Plymouth and the reception at Amish Acres in Napanee....yes amish food! Family style fried chicken, beef and noodles, green beans, fresh bread with apple butter, homemade mashed potatos, roast beef, stuffing (or dressing as some people called it), and some yummy wedding cake. It was the best food ever! Well, I've been all for homestyle since the beginnnig of pregnancy-so it was awesome. The reception was in a barn looking restaurant and was decorated to match the barn perfectly as you'll see by the cake sitting on top of a log and the lantern centerpieces. It was all too cute! Maria looked stunning and she is one of the only people who can pull off the hat/headpiece netting thing below!











No comments:
Post a Comment