Sunday, October 3, 2010

I cant get my mind off Pizza King pizza! Something about the little fake pepperonis, lots of cheese and grease that is just so appealing to me. We had it on the Sunday before Labor Day and it was soo good, but I want it again. I didnt think I was really having any cravings anymore, but I think I was just hoping. Jake doesnt like cardboard and pepperoni as he calls PK, but I think its the price and that we dont have a coupon for it like we do Papa Johns. Someone please explain to him that they are different...even though they are pizza!

Orange juice is another-I never bought it before being pregnancy for several reasons relating to calories, how satisfying it is, etc. If we dont have it in the fridge I've been making special trips just to make sure I have it.

Things I havent been eating like I used to: peanut butter, oreos, and raisin bran cereal.
Well, I'm going to go order a pizza-luckily we have a PK in avon!

1 comment:

Elly said...

You're cravings don't seem to bad, lucky!
For me, the entire first trimester I couldn't stand the thought of fast food. ANY fast food. I craved home cooked everything. Then in the second trimester I was craving cake batter (had to settle for the ice cream), mashed potatoes and Mexican! Then I got diagnosed with gestational diabetes and that was the end of that. Watch and see if your husband gets any cravings-I once time sent my husband to the store to get my cake batter ice cream and he came home with that, pickles, olives and cheddar cheese-for himself! Yuck!
Hope everything is going well for you!