Friday, October 15, 2010

Finally Moving.

That is the baby, of course! I can finally feel it moving around in there. Now that I know for sure that's what it is, I have been feeling it slightly for the past 2 weeks, but I didnt want to get my hopes up if was just making it up. Yesterday at work it started and didnt stop moving until I fell asleep exhausted by the amount of movements our little one was making inside of me! It felt like a sudden change in pressure and that I was about to throw up-thats the only way I could describe it. Jake tried to feel for the movement, but he wasn't very patient and didnt get a chance to feel anything. I think now I'll be careful what I hope for after the baby kept me up for 2 hours moving around in there...I wish I wasnt a light sleeper! It's exciting to know that its moving around enjoy life inside the womb. I look forward, sort of, to when we can see movement from the outside.

Posting more pictures after tomorrow to showcase progress. Last night I worked out in a T-shirt and you couldnt even tell I was pregnant! I'm officially 19 weeks yesterday and so excited to find out what the baby will be and stop calling it "it" on October 27th! Holy cow this is going lots faster than I thought!
Rach, I'll post pictures of my old best friend discovered at 8 weeks...you might try it-invovling 5 pillows!

1 comment:

LauraSuz said...

Yay! What a great feeling!!