Jake is so proud of his finished electrical project! The lights look great and have been nice lately since its been getting dark earlier. We are no longer living in a dungeon! The project has been done for a while now, but I just had a chance to take pictures of the finished product the other day!
He is now moving on to cleaning/staining the deck which is much needed before winter comes since the previous owners didnt do anything to it. We dont want it to fall apart so we are taking action now!
You can see the 2 chairs we put at the end of the once empty area. Slowly, this house is looking more and more like our home! The picture doesnt do the lights justice, but you get the idea!










4 comments:
Go Jake! Your and Jeanie's homes looks so much alike...and that's huge compliment!
Looks great!! Can't wait to talk to you guys after the 27th!! :)
Looks awesome! Did you move the couch too? It looks rearranged! LOVE the lights! Call me I'm off today and tomorrow.
Yes, we rearranged the living room too. I was tired of the plain and boring couch across from the TV look! I'm preparing for Christmas so the tree can go in the front window comfortably.
Post a Comment