Saturday I had my first baby shower thrown by my sister in laws Rachel & Tabatha. We received some great things from Jake's side of the family and friends in the area. We are all stocked up on baby bathing and lotion-type stuff...I don't think I'll have to buy any of it based on the amount we got!
It was a brunch shower complete with awesome food that ranged from muffins, mini quiches, biscuit deliciousness, frozen fruit cups, and doughnuts! Just look at that stunning table! Pink Christmas tree borrowed from Ann & Nellie's room ;)
Nora now has even more clothes than before-she is going to be dressed to impress!
Rachel made this blanket for Nora-she's so crafty. I love it! Funny thing at Jake's cousins shower in April or March I mentioned that when I get pregnant I would like her to crochet a blanket for me...little did I know it was going to come so soon! The blanket below was made by Peggy, Rachel's mom (see where she gets it from?!). It's a flannel-like material with "Baby Nora" and a baby carriage embroidered on it in colors to match the nursery! I can't get enough of hand crafted gifts.
A pink baby giraffe that plays lullabies! I thought it was adorable.
There were other gifts including a boppy pillow, diapers, Purdue things, clothes, you get the idea. I had a good time seeing everyone and am so greatful for the friends and family members that Jake and I have in our lives. We are blessed to know such awesome people. Thanks again to those who were able to make it! We appreciate all the gifts-babies are very expensive!
There were other gifts including a boppy pillow, diapers, Purdue things, clothes, you get the idea. I had a good time seeing everyone and am so greatful for the friends and family members that Jake and I have in our lives. We are blessed to know such awesome people. Thanks again to those who were able to make it! We appreciate all the gifts-babies are very expensive!










No comments:
Post a Comment