Everyone has favorite things-especially this time of the year-you know Oprah, Ellen, etc...I have some too, but pregnancy related (of course-after March you'll be excited to not hear about my pregnancy)
So here they are:
Belly Butter & BeautiControl Extreme Hand Repair becuase my skin has been so dry!
Tylenol to get rid of horrible headaches.
Oreos & Swiss Cake Rolls-reminds me of my childhood snacks
Milk...I can not get enough of it!
Milk...I can not get enough of it!
My pillows-all 6 of them (2 to lay my head on, 1 behind me, 1 between my legs, 1 at my feet, and 1 to lean my upper body on) to keep me comfy at night.
Peanut Butter on Apples just becuase its soo good and I can justify a few extra calories.
Stretchy clothing-no explanation needed.
Nightlights throughout the house to guide me... for restroom breaks and night time snacking.
My Husband-for helping me get up off the floor after tying my shoes, to help me pull off tight boots, for massaging my back/neck/shoulders when in need, to run upstairs when we are walking out the door becuase I'm out of breath and dont want to walk up them again, making me something to eat, and so many more things that I can't remember right now (darn prego brain!)
Tuna & baked potatoes at work for lunch...Christina thinks Nora is going to come out flapping like a tuna fish! (note: I'm aware of fish recommendations and am following them)
and...sleepy time-taking advantage with this one since I know after Nora is here the second pregnancy will be very, very different!









No comments:
Post a Comment