Is going down...and going down fast! Since last week I feel like I've gained 15 pounds all at once-stretching out any possible muscle left in my upper abs. I can't breath like I used to or catch my breath for that matter. I get winded when I'm walking up 1 flight of stairs or when I talk too fast at work. In bed at night when I lay down, it takes me a good 10 minutes to catch my breath after walking up the stairs and brushing my teeth. The interesting thing is I'm carrying her low and didn't expect this much discomfort in my upper ab region, but then again I am new at all this anyway.
Tonight at work I changed positions a million times when I was trying to teach and I finally had to stand up (which was the most comfortable, but still not best) to finish teaching. There isn't any room left, but she still has at least 7 more weeks to grow! I don't know how people handle it with twins or more-every time I'm uncomfortable I think of Kate from Jon & Kate plus 8 & how her belly was plastic wrapped to give it some support. I can't imagine the discomfort she was in as her stomach was stretching out 2 feet!!
Did I mention I now know what overweight people feel like when they are huffing and puffing up the stairs or tying their shoes? I couldn't imagine being this way my entire life. If you are huffing and puffing...I can help you lose weight-you don't have to live like that!
Bottom line: I'm a wimp, its official. I knew it. But, I didn't think I'd be this bad (I'm sure Jake did). Let me just make it clear-I'll be having all the pain meds I can get...epidural, yes please...for this wimp of a person.









3 comments:
Aww... Rox! Hang in there you're a tough cookie... it will all be worth it here very VERY soon!! Miss you guys- can't wait to see you here in a few weeks! Happy New Years (sorry again that we won't be ringing it in together for the first time in many years!) :(
Don't worry it'll be over soon! I'd take being winded any day over the pelvic pan I had though-so just remember: It could always be worse. Chin up!
Isn't it uncomfortable at the end?! I can't wait to see that precious girl!
Post a Comment