I just completed the registration for the RD exam basically lots of boxes to fill in and $200!! Thanks to BeautiControl, I didnt have to ask Jake for the money :) Woot Woot, Even though we are married, I still like to maintain a bit of independency. Now all I have to do is set a date to take the test. Fortunately, Ivy Tech on Creasy is a testing location so I wont have to drive very far, but unfortunately I'm not looking forward to scheduling an appointment. I'd like to have the test over with and complete before Ellens wedding..or the end of August-thats my goal for a few reasons 1) Ellens wedding, 2) We will be moving August 31st, 3) The sooner I take and pass it the sooner and better chances I have to getting a job since most of them require it. Next week, (after my phone interview on Monday!!!) I'm gonna crack down and study on campus-it never did work studying at home. After all, naps, TV, the computer, or some other thing, is wayy better than studying :)
Right now I'm waiting on Jake to get home from work at 7! Seems like hes been there all day, well I guess he has been there since 9. I made cookies today for the Sam's Club picnic tomorrow. It's their annual event, and they always have a bake off. Before I was always too busy to get something entered, so this year I decided to make something. Oatmeal Chocolate Chip cookies made with Splenda and 100% whole wheat flour made the cut! But, then I found out that only associates can enter the contest so my cookies are just going to get honorable mention if they win :( How is Jake supposed to make cookies if hes working all the time?
In the mean time mean time we're excited and wondering whats in store for us this month..tune in to find out!









No comments:
Post a Comment