Monday, August 10, 2009

Studying is hard

I dont know how I made it through college studying, but after not doing it for a while; it really stinks! Today I started really studying for the upcoming RD exam and will begin with the hardest material for me. Needless to say after only 1 hour of grilling foodservice financial problems, my head is pounding and I have welcomed distractions! I found out I eat a lot when I study-this could be a bad habit, but it keeps me on task. I'll wait a while before getting back to work. Besides my mom is stopping by for a minute!


2 comments:

Tabatha said...

Good luck with the studying!! I couldn't imagine. When is your exam?
I've had my bike since I was 15...lol. It's still in okay shape, beats having to buy a new one anyway. Totally understand how you feel about that!
We can't wait to see you guys either! Seems like it's been forever! Love ya! PS Do you know how to get the video uploader to work on here?

Ellen said...

studying sucks...can't wait to get my exam over with!