This weekend has been fun for me and eventful since I've been too used to not much at all. Which, dont get me wrong, is nice at times, but I get bored easily! Friday we went golfing and got 9 holes in before it really looked like it was going to rain. It never did, but the thought of being soaked did not appeal to me! After that, we rented another movie from the RedBox and managed to return it only paying the $1.07 it is supposed to cost. Saturday, we took a trip to the State Fair. I havent been in such a long time which was evidenced by the shoes I decided to wear (sandals with straps not fit for walking more than 10 yards). We saw the dog show, pigs race, and lumberjack contest which Jake really wanted to see. We also took a stroll through the barns and watched the horses practice before some kind of competition. I really like farm animals, but the ones that are bigger than me really scare the crap out of me, including horses and cows, and some pigs! Jake cant stop himself from laughing at me everytime one gets near me...I just have thoughts of the animals going crazy and running into me somehow! Who knows when they have had enough of the fair. We didnt want to spend a lot of money eating at the fair so we ate at home before and took snacks and just bought a lemon shake up. I used to think they were so much better, but now I just think they taste like straight syrup- ewww! After the fair we met Jakes parents at El Rodeo for dinner, then we headed home for the night. Today, we enjoyed our morning workout, pool time and a few stops to drop off BeautiControl orders from the last spa I did. We made spinach lasagna for dinner, which was delicious! After dinner, Jake was excited because Sunday Night Football debuted tonight-glad he's around, I never would have realized it! But, 8:00 is Big Brother time...I just love pointless TV shows that make you feel better about your life :)
We are officially 22 days from moving out and 19 days from Ellen & Ryans Wedding :)









3 comments:
Its okay I'm addicted to pointless TV also, especially Big Brother! Who are you rooting for? I'm going for the Jeff and Jordan team...
MEE Too! So glad he got the wizard power :)
I cant stand Natalie and Jesse..puke,gag,,puke!
Post a Comment