Monday, August 17, 2009

Isabellas Birthday Party

This is what you get when you try to put 3 one year olds together for a picture! Thanks aunt Roxanne! So true, too funny-love each expression given!

I think I've upset Ann, and thrown Nellie & Bella in a state of shock!

Clearly, I've upset Ann, Nellie's out of here, and Bella wants to know what's going on!

After all that, I knew I had to work quickly! The girls are not interested in this awesome photo op!

Again, Nellie says "I'm outta here!". Look at the determination on her face! Meanwhile, Ann & Bella gave in.

And 1 last time, the convict Nellie tries to escape, Bella finally smiles, and while Ann gives a look that says "are we finished yet?"

Thanks to Grandma & Grandpa Standeford for helping with this task that only a person with out children would think of doing! I can't say it will be the last time-they are all too cute :) Now on to the real post:

Isabella had her 1st birthday on August 12, but we celebrated with her yesterday at Jason and Tabathas house. Jake and I went up on Saturday in order to have some time to visit with them before the party. We knew with so many people there we wouldnt be able to much on Sunday. We had lunch, cake & ice cream, watched her open her presents and visited with Jakes family.

Isabella's personal birthday cake!



I think she was scared of it! She didnt know what to think while she was partially naked, sitting on a tablecloth with everyone watching her. Not the typical reaction by some 1 year olds, but she did, after some help from mommy, eat some of the cake. She stayed a lot cleaner than a lot of 1 year olds. I bet she isnt like this next year :)



Isabella opening her gifts. She was so excited for each gift and even tryed to dress herself with a new skort she got, but it wouldnt fit over her head!



Ann was at the birthday party, sporting her birthday party hat!




Nellie had a good time as well. She spent most of her time running around the yard, showing off her skills in the walking fast department! I just barely captured this as she flew by my camera and she was off to play with the ball.

Jason & Jake played corn hole at the party




Jake & Nellie


Jessica's shoe that I thought was really cute

Isabella, I think she was posing for me!

Aunt Jessica & Isabella before opening presents
The cutest husband on earth!
Isabella enjoying a drink on a hot day



Me with Isabella, shes excited to be celebrating her birthday with everyone!



2 comments:

Ellen said...

all of those girls are sooo tall for 1 years olds! i doubt my kids will be that tall..haha. looks like you had a good time. i will be in lafayette starting monday...i would love your help with wedding stuff if you're up to it. and mani/pedis thursday??

Jackie said...

Awww... what a proud aunt and uncle you guys are! Gosh they are getting big.... and totally adorable! Fun stuff!!