Thursday, August 13, 2009

Plainfield here we come

So, I heard back from the dietitian at the hospital and I didnt get the job in Dallas, but it's OK! I had a feeling earlier this week about it and knew I didnt get it. With that being said we are moving to Plainfield on September 1st. Our lease in Lafayette ends August 31st and since it's so close to that time we are just re-verting back to our original plans...the ones before I decided to apply for jobs all over the US especially FL and TX that is. At least I have some closure, but now the job hunt continues in the Indianapolis area. That goes for Jake too! He will be driving to and from work until he finds one closer. There is a job through Sam's Club opening up on Sept 15 in Greenwood, but its an overnight position-he may see if he can transfer, but I told him its his decision to make and not mine. I think I'm one step closer to figuring things out..well a very small step closer. At least I can push my exam date back a little farther to give me more time to study and I can start packing boxes-that will ease my boredom as well.


1 comment:

Jackie said...

I wanted to leave you a quick post to help ease your boredom! I'm sorry about the job, but you seem to be OK with everything. That's good! I think Indy will give you and Jake both what you are looking for.... and that's mainly a one way ticket out of L-town. I hope that you will come back to town occasionally when we are back as well. We will definitely make trips down to see you guys. I don't think I've ever been to Plainfield.... you'll have to show us the sites this time. :) Talk to you soon dear!