My cousin Matt got married on Saturday at Camp Cullom in Frankfort and their theme was John Deere! I've never been to a wedding with a theme like that, but they had everything John Deere. The dress was casual so we decided to dress the part and fit in with the theme. It was a nice day for a wedding and since it was in the woods, it wasnt as hot as I thought it was going to be. Right before the ceremony was about to start I saw this huge Monarch butterfly floating around the wedding party but of course my camera was absolutely dead! These are the only pictures I have and they are from my aunt who was kind enough to take them for me, thanks Aunt Jana :)
Jake & I infront of the tractor we had a hay ride on after the wedding, during the reception.
My cousin Matt & his wife, Lyndsi, the bride and groom, looking their best for the wedding :)
The blacker family cousins, minus my brother & sister, and PJ.
While we were on the hay ride we saw the frisbee golf "goals" and I mentioned to Jake that I thought it would be a neat idea to play one of these days. His response was, yeah me too, but we would have to buy frisbee golf driver, irons, and putters! I laughed because I thought he was kidding, nope not at all-there actually are driver frisbees, etc. Who would've known?! Before I do that I need to revisit throwing a regular frisbee to see if I still have the touch. I'll let you know how it goes if we end up going...














No comments:
Post a Comment