This morning I woke up with my to-do list ready to go!
So far I've been able to complete these tasks:
-Clean out the refrigerator which was absolutely disgusting with milk carton skids and spinach dip from NYE
-Do the dishes and a load of laundry (still have a few more left to do)-Clean & organize our bathroom closet to fit the stuff from the spare bathroom-which will eventually be Nora's-so I could fit her bath time things under the sink.
Left to do:
-Line the dresser (which I was originally not going to use right now) with contact paper so that I can use it and know that Nora's clothes aren't touching the antique wood
-Return somethings from Kohl's & Target/get some things with gift cards that we didn't receive at the showers (last week we got the swing, breast pump & bouncer)
-Shop for a front door rug at TJ Maxx
-Drop off the old prescriptions, meds, and other vitamins and stuff that are outdated or old at the police station or fire department-tired of looking at them, but I don't want to just toss them or flush them (I heard once that they have tested some area water supply and found antibiotics in good amounts in the water!!)
Right now I'm giving Jake time for his stomach to settle-he ate too much of the leftover venison chili he made the other day! Hoping that after all the errands we are going to do he will be hungry again & willing to go to Bob Evans...I've been craving it for about 2 months now, but I haven't been in so long that I fear I might be severely disappointed if it's not a good trip! I better get up and get going again or I might find myself taking a nap!









No comments:
Post a Comment