Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Charlie Horse

Last night I experienced the worst charlie horse in my life! I sat up fast in the bed after stretching my legs-which led to the cramp. It hurt so bad I was talking to myself (Jake was snoozing & didn't even hear me-I was surprised). I had to physically pull my foot down and massage my calf to get it to go away. I can still feel some of the tightness right now! I don't know if it's something that happens a lot during pregnancy, but I've had several killers now since the second trimester. Hoping for no more like the one I had last night though! Any moms or preggos have/had this happen before?

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Never been pregnant....but whenever I get them while I'm sleeping/laying down, I just immediately stand up and it goes away. It works every time! :) Hope this helps.

Tabatha said...

I had terrible legs cramps in my second and third trimesters when I was pregnant with Bella. My OB told me to eat lots of bananas and to take magnesium oxide which helped quite a bit. Good luck!! Hope they get better!!