Tonight was date night for us with John & Rachel! We went to dinner at P.F. Changs-courtesy of gift cards from Jake's mom, while she watched the girls. I'm not a huge Chinese fan, but there are some things I like. Mainly it's the teriyaki and other sauces they top and mix everything with, but as long as I stick with spicy or fried...I'm good! I wasn't too hungry when we got there (feels like there is no room for anything else in my belly) so I ordered the egg rolls for my meal, we split the lettuce wraps & Jake ordered Changs version of General Tso's chicken-I had a few bites of it. The next P.F. Changs trip, that's what I'll get!
After dinner, John & Rachel came back to our house with their fondue pot & we made some really good cookies and cream chocolate fondue and had it with strawberries, bananas, coconut covered marshmallows, Oreo cookies, and pound cake. We made wayyyy to much, but ate as much as we could before feeling like we were going to explode! We usually do cheese fondue, but we wanted to try fondue as a dessert...I'm in love with an Oreo cookie dipped in chocolate/marshmallow deliciousness! Jake and John both love the cheese fondue, but we literally hurt ourselves every time we do it and its soo good.
We always have so much fun & will probably be doing more 'date nights' once Nora arrives-until then we are enjoying the 'only us' time and staying over at John & Rachel's playing the Wii (our new found love-thanks to Tiff & Ryan) and being up too late.









No comments:
Post a Comment