2. I graduated from college
3. Jake celebrated the 1 year anniversary of his graduation
4. Bridal showers-need I say more?!
5. We got married and kissed in front of lots of people
5. And, went on vacation together to another country where we experienced the bumpy and unsafe roads of the dominican
6. Enjoyed Dominican Rum & Champagne
7. Became Detroit Lions fans
8. I started my internship through Purdue
9. Jake joined a basketball league at Faith
10. We dressed as grandma & grandpa for Halloween
11. Jake carved an partially uncooked turkey
12. Jake retired #88 in the spare bedroom
13. We purchased our first car together
14. We purchased new furniture for our apartment
15. We gave up Hamburger Helper and any other helpers out there!
16. Our insurance company sent us envelope labels-very exciting
17. We became aunt and uncle of 3 adorable little girls- Hi girls :)
18. I voted for the first time in my life
19. We became hooked on YouTube videos
20. I re-learned how to knit
21. Jaked golfed more this summer than any other summer
22. We got DVR, which may have been one of the best and worst moves we have ever made!
23. I rode a horse for the first time
24. Moved into our 3rd apartment together
25. Went to the Brickyard-where the tires made the race a big bore and waste of gas money
& last but not least
26. We experienced the economic downfalls of the stock market and learned never to watch CNN or Headline News because of talk about politics, war, or the economy!
This is way off that subject, but when I was at FNCE in October I signed up for a Dole Nutrition Calender so I thought I would share the Health tip for the day:
"Bananas boost fat burning. Bananas contain resistant starch, a fiber whose digestive by-products block the conversion of some carbohydrates into fuel, forcing your body to rely on fat stores instead"
There you have it-but some bananas today!









No comments:
Post a Comment