After visiting in Arizona for a while, it was hard to step out into the cold Indiana weather. Going from 75 to 25 is hard to get used to, but I guess we have done it before. We arrived in Arizona late on Wednesday evening so we didnt do much but talk to aunt Donna and uncle Jim for about 2 hours. At that time we were both exhausted because it was past 1:30 am our time and we were ready for bed.
The next day, we rented a car and drove to Sedona, Arizona. I had been searching for things to do and see while we were on vacation and this is one of the destinations that was popping up all over the internet and I had an insider, Tab, giving us advice too! Sedona was only about 1 1/2 hours from Phoenix which wasnt long given the scenery we were able to take in. You dont realize how flat Indiana is until you travel somewhere the mountains actually exist.
Our trip in Sedona started out at the visitor center so we could figure out the hotspots for tourists. While we were at the center we were able to take a few pictures of Bell Rock. Aparently its pretty big in movies, but I had no idea until we were in Sedona. It did look familiar, I just cant come up with any movies that I remember it in.


Those were just a couple of the many pictures taken of Bell Rock. They dont even do it justice.
The next day, we rented a car and drove to Sedona, Arizona. I had been searching for things to do and see while we were on vacation and this is one of the destinations that was popping up all over the internet and I had an insider, Tab, giving us advice too! Sedona was only about 1 1/2 hours from Phoenix which wasnt long given the scenery we were able to take in. You dont realize how flat Indiana is until you travel somewhere the mountains actually exist.
Our trip in Sedona started out at the visitor center so we could figure out the hotspots for tourists. While we were at the center we were able to take a few pictures of Bell Rock. Aparently its pretty big in movies, but I had no idea until we were in Sedona. It did look familiar, I just cant come up with any movies that I remember it in.
Those were just a couple of the many pictures taken of Bell Rock. They dont even do it justice.
This little guy was one of my creations on the way to Sedona. I wanted to take him to different places so he could see what we saw and take it back to Purdue. Basically, I felt like drawing a picture.
Ever since I was little I've been fascinated with catus. They are just so weird if you think about the water they dont need and the needles, not to mention the texture. It's just a little weird to me-but I might be over analyzing the poor plant. I thought this one looked cool.









1 comment:
Glad to hear you enjoyed Sedona!! It's such a beautiful place!! Did you see the McDonalds with the turqoise arches? It's the only McDonalds that doesn't have a golden arch!! Can't wait to see all the pics!!
Post a Comment