Sunday, January 4, 2009

Pictures!

Happy 2009! New Years Eve with Jackie & Alex-Ellen & Ryan were with us too, but I didnt get a picture with or of them :( But, I think Jackie or Ellen did so maybe I will get a hold of one after all!The before: plain white walls
In December I went down to Rockville and helped Aunt Debbie, Jimmy, and Jen paint Papaw Waltz's kitchen and living room!. Aunt Debbie & Shawn finishing up some last minute painting of Papaw Waltz's kitchen.
Rachel & I at the Colts vs. Lions game where the Lions almost, but not quite, beat the Colts. Its ok Colts fans we wore blue and we arent afraid of losing!

Jason, Tabatha, & Isabella were in town visting Scott in the hospital so I was able to hold Isabella! I think shes blind from my cameras flashes

After she unwrapped her gift from us, she enjoyed sucking on daddy's fingers and sporting her new hair barrett.

Ann & Nellie laying patiently on their floor so mommy can get dressed and ready! I thought their outfits were so cute I took a picture of the back of them...you'll see below. I had some problems because Ann kept rolling back over-so I had to think quick.

B'Jolly!

This picture and the next few are of Scott, Jakes dad, rocking out on stage at 8 Seconds Saloon in Indy. He is on the left in the red shirt playing the guitar. Their band was really good, but the place was really smoky-I think I smoked a pack of cigarettes that night it was so bad. It was neat to see all the people doing country line dances to the music all night long. Did I mention they were opening for Neil McCoy?! He was pretty excited!

Until next time!

No comments: